How to get rid of vaginal odor at home? It is not easy to get rid of vaginal odor naturally but there are some home remedies that can help you.
What is the home remedy for smelly discharge?
1. Garlic: The powerful smell of garlic can suppress the vaginal odor. Try to consume a few cloves of garlic every day.
2. Baking soda: Another natural remedy for removing the foul smell is by using baking soda as a vaginal wash. You can use this by mixing it in water and rubbing it on the area to be cleaned.
3. Apple cider vinegar: The antiseptic properties of apple cider vinegar can fight the bacteria that cause the foul odor. Mixing two cups of it in a glass of water can be helpful to remove the foul smell and kill the bacteria.
4. Tea tree oil: The antiseptic and antifungal properties of tea tree oil can also help you get rid of the vaginal odor. You can use this by adding a few drops of it to water and rinsing your vagina.
5. Hydrogen peroxide: This natural odor-fighting chemical is also useful in treating bacterial vaginosis. It is very effective in reducing the foul smell and it can be used as a tampon dip.
6. Pineapple: The high sugar and enzyme content of pineapple juice can reduce the vaginal odor. You can drink a few glasses of it everyday to eliminate the foul smell.
7. Yogurt: Eating yogurt regularly helps you maintain the normal vaginal pH balance and keeps the odor away.